Nurturing Parenting Programs
THE NURTURING PARENTING PROGRAMS
ON GOING NURTURING PARENTING PROGRAM (Parents Only)
1. Where: MPNNCSB Gloucester Counseling Center, 9228 George Washington Memorial Highway, Gloucester, VA 23061.
When: Tuesdays, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
2. Where: MPNN CSB Warsaw Counseling Center, 414 Main Street, Warsaw, Richmond County.
When: Mondays, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Cost: $25 Handbook + $25 per person/per session
Pre-registration is required.
NOTE: The 15-week On-Going Nurturing Parenting Program takes place year round.
Parents can enroll in the classes at any time.
IN-HOME PARENTING PROGRAM
This is a 10-week Home Based Parenting Program designed to meet the individual needs of parents.
Our highly skilled and dedicated In-Home Parenting Team offers families the opportunity to learn positive and proven parenting skills in the comfort of their own home.
* In-Home parenting increases family involvement in the parent education process by decreasing obstacles to participation.
* In-Home Parenting brings parenting directly to families. Families don’t need to travel to class or obtain child care, two huge challenges to attending parenting classes.
* Each family is served by two highly trained facilitators in the Nurturing Parenting Program, an evidence-based parenting curriculum.
The program is offered by referral only.
COST: $225 per session
To register please call us Tammy Bagby at 804-642-5402 or email us at: email@example.com.