Prevention Services Division
The mission of Prevention Services is to actively promote the development of healthy and resilient individuals and communities by:
- Empowering them to prevent alcohol, tobacco, and drug use, child neglect & abuse, school failure, juvenile delinquency, violence.
- Building skills to develop and identify resources.
- Fostering cohesiveness through programs that teach clear and consistent standards of behavior.
- Offering support in managing stress, conflict, and crisis
- Implementing prevention-focused coalitions and programs.
- Evaluating all services and programs.
If you wish to contact us, please call us at 1-88-PREV-550 or 804-642-5402. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.